Toddler and Primary Admissions
Toddlers must be age 2 and Primary students must be age 3 or 4 by October 1.
Waterfront Montessori is now accepting applications for our 2018-2019 school year.
- Submit an application to the school accompanied by the $75 application fee.
- Schedule a parent tour/information session online. We invite parents to choose an afternoon to visit the school for a tour and information session, which parents will schedule online. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Schedule a classroom observation online. After attending a parent tour, parents may schedule a 20-minute observation in a classroom. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Schedule a child visit online. After the parent visit and observation, and depending on availability of appropriate spaces in our programs, parents may be invited to schedule a classroom visit for their child. Child visits are required for the applicant to be considered for admission.
- Applicants who have completed all steps of the admissions process will receive an admission decision by March 1. Should an applicant be accepted, parents will have a limited time frame in which to let us know of their acceptance and complete the admission paperwork.