Kindergarten students must be age 5 by October 1.
Our application period for Fall 2017 has ended. We may continue to accept applications for select programs based on availability. If you are interested in applying, please contact us for more information. Applications for Fall 2018 will be accepted starting on the day after Labor Day.
- Submit an application to the school accompanied by the $75 application fee.
- Schedule a parent tour/information session online. We invite parents to choose an afternoon to visit the school for a tour and information session, which parents will schedule online. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Schedule a classroom observation online. After attending a parent tour, parents may schedule a 20-minute observation in a classroom. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Submit prior school records.
- After receipt of all prior school records, all applicants will be invited to spend a half day attending school in one of our classrooms. This visit is mandatory for consideration for admission.
- Applicants who have completed all steps of the admissions process will receive an admission decision by March 1. Should an applicant be accepted, parents will have a limited time frame in which to let us know of their acceptance and complete the admission paperwork.