Kindergarten students must be age 5 by October 1.
Waterfront Montessori is now accepting applications for our 2018-2019 school year.
- Submit an application to the school accompanied by the $75 application fee.
- Schedule a parent tour/information session online. We invite parents to choose an afternoon to visit the school for a tour and information session, which parents will schedule online. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Schedule a classroom observation online. After attending a parent tour, parents may schedule a 20-minute observation in a classroom. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Submit prior school records and recommendations. One recommendation must come from a teacher, the other from the Principal or Head of School.
- After receipt of all prior school records, all applicants will be invited to visit one of our classrooms. This visit is mandatory for consideration for admission.
- Applicants who have completed all steps of the admissions process will receive an admission decision by March 1. Should an applicant be accepted, parents will have a limited time frame in which to let us know of their acceptance and complete the admission paperwork.