invite all WFM parents to the Annual Upper Campus Art Exhibition continuing
through Monday, June 6. Parents may drop
by the Upper Campus during the hours of 8:00 to 8:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 12:30
p.m., and 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. to walk through our hallway and enjoy the art of
our students! (If you plan to visit at
3:30 p.m., please be aware that this time of day can be chaotic due to
dismissal.) Ms. Stacey has lined the
walls of the Upper School with the art work of students from Kindergarten,
Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary and Middle School. We hope that you can visit and enjoy them!
School pictures are available to review and purchase online
by June 8. Please use the Schoolhouse
Pictures flyer sent home in your child’s folder to find the
instructions and your personal password for ordering portraits and candid
photographs online at:
1. Click on our school.
2. Search your child’s last name.
3. Depending on your browser and/or device, initially you may be asked to enter an email address.
4. Enter your child’s personal password from the flyer to see photographs. (Some students will receive two flyers with personal passwords because their photos are in two personal galleries.) Password letters must be in caps and you must include hyphens.
5. You may order online and the photographs will be sent directly to your home.
If you lose your password, please contact the school office 201-333-5600.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the school office or Mary Beth Kully of Schoolhouse Pictures: email@example.com, 609-466-5344
Limited Spaces Available for Ms. Stacey’s Fine Art Camp for WFM Students
Week 1: June 13-17
Week 2: June 20-24
WFM’s Upper School Campus Art Room - 10:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m. Weekdays
- Reserved for WFM students in Grades 3 through 8. (Applicants must have completed Grade 2 prior to the start of camp.)
- Limit of 14 students per week
- Each week the campers will enjoy lessons in drawing, painting & sculpting.
Click Here to Register: www.creationimagination.com
The WFM Summer Program is Filling
Six Weeks - June 27 through August 5, 2016
Please click here for more information and to register online.
Exciting new STEAM Options for Ages 6-13 at the Upper School Campus!
- Ages 9-13: Titans of Tech
- Ages 6-8: Brain Camp
Ages 2-5: Lower School Campus
- Age 2: A Taste of Montessori (Almost Full!)
- Ages 3-5: Trailblazing into Montessori
As always, we are glad to have your family as part of our Waterfront Montessori community!
Chris Viteznik, Communications Director
Through Monday June 6 – K/EL/MS Art Exhibition, Floor 2
Monday June 6 – Primary End of Year Picnic (students only)
Wednesday June 8 – EL/MS Talent Show (students only); LE End of Year Picnic (students only)
Thursday June 9 – UE/MS End of Year Picnic and Field Day (students only);
Last Day of School; Early Close (3:15 p.m./MS 4:00 p.m.); Progress Reports distributed