Toddler and Primary Admissions
Toddlers must be age 2 and Primary students must be age 3 or 4 by October 1.
Our application period for Fall 2017 has ended. We may continue to accept applications for select programs based on availability. If you are interested in applying, please contact us for more information. Applications for Fall 2018 will be accepted starting on the day after Labor Day.
- Submit an application to the school accompanied by the $75 application fee.
- Schedule a parent tour/information session online. We invite parents to choose an afternoon to visit the school for a tour and information session, which parents will schedule online. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Schedule a classroom observation online. After attending a parent tour, parents may schedule a 20-minute observation in a classroom. These visits are for adults only and are mandatory.
- Schedule a child visit online. After the parent visit and observation, and depending on availability of appropriate spaces in our programs, parents may be invited to schedule a classroom visit for their child. Child visits are required for the applicant to be considered for admission.
- Applicants who have completed all steps of the admissions process will receive an admission decision by March 1. Should an applicant be accepted, parents will have a limited time frame in which to let us know of their acceptance and complete the admission paperwork.