The school will be closed on Friday, March 4, for the annual NJMAC Conference, and will remain closed on Monday and Tuesday, March 7 and 8, for Parent-Teacher Conferences.
On Parent-Teacher Conference days:
- All-day childcare will be provided for registered Extended Day students only.
- Parents may bring students to school during their conference times.
- Middle School students are expected to attend their conferences along with their parents.
- If parents are attending conferences on both floors and plan to bring students during conference times, please be aware that all Toddler and Primary students (including Kindergarteners) must remain at the Lower School campus on the first floor where we are properly staffed to care for younger children.
- AfterSchool classes will continue as scheduled on conference days.
Look for the WFM Book Fairs when you attend your Parent-Teacher Conferences on Monday and Tuesday!
The Upper School students and Ms. Stacey are collecting cardboard boxes and tubes for Art projects. Please send in small, medium and even a few large boxes, as well as paper towel and toilet paper rolls/tubes. The students and Ms. Stacey appreciate your help!
As always, we are glad to have your family as part of our Waterfront Montessori community.
Chris Viteznik, Communications Director
Friday March 4 - School closed, NJMAC Conference
Monday March 7 and Tuesday March 8 – School closed, Parent-Teacher Conferences; AfterSchool classes continue as scheduled
Wednesday March 9 through Saturday March 12 – MMUN (MS)
Sunday March 13 - Daylight Savings Time begins (spring forward)
Thursday March 17 - Parent Coffee, Floor 1
Friday March 18 - LE/UE Open Friday; Last Day Before Spring Break
Monday March 21 through Friday April 1 - School closed, Spring Break
Friday March 25 - Good Friday
Sunday March 27 - Easter
Monday April 4 - School resumes; Upper School begins Intensive
Rehearsals for Annual School Musical
Saturday April 16 – Tech and Dress Rehearsals for Musical (tentative)
Sunday April 17 – Musical Production, 2 shows (tentative)