Elementary And Middle School Admissions
Lower Elementary must be age 6 by October 1. Under exceptional circumstances, we may consider students who have completed Kindergarten in a recognized jurisdiction with a later age cutoff date.
Our application period for Fall 2017 has ended. We may continue to accept applications for select programs based on availability. If you are interested in applying, please contact us for more information. Applications for Fall 2018 will be accepted starting on the day after Labor Day.
- Contact the school admissions office to schedule a parent tour. This tour is for adults only.
- Submit an application to the school accompanied by the $75 application fee.
- Submit prior school records and recommendations. One recommendation must come from a teacher, the other from the Principal or Head of School.
- After receipt of all prior school records, all applicants will be invited to spend a full day attending school in the appropriate classroom. This visit is mandatory for consideration for admission.
- Applicants who have completed all steps of the admissions process will receive an admission decision by March 1. Should an applicant be accepted, parents will have a limited time frame in which to let us know of their acceptance and complete the admission paperwork.