Elementary And Middle School Admissions
Lower Elementary must be age 6 by October 1. Under exceptional circumstances, we may consider students who have completed Kindergarten in a recognized jurisdiction with a later age cutoff date.
Waterfront Montessori is now accepting applications for our 2019-2020 school year.
- Contact the school admissions office to schedule a parent tour. This tour is for adults only.
- Submit an application to the school accompanied by the $75 application fee.
- Submit prior school records and recommendations. One recommendation must come from a teacher, the other from the Principal or Head of School.
- After receipt of all prior school records, all applicants will be invited to visit in the appropriate classroom. This visit is mandatory for consideration for admission.
- Applicants who have completed all steps of the admissions process will receive an admission decision by March 1. Should an applicant be accepted, parents will have a limited time frame in which to let us know of their acceptance and complete the admission paperwork.